The My Brother's Keeper Network is a coalition of public and private entities that work together to improve life outcomes for boys and young men of color through internal agency policy review, education and employment opportunities.
The activities promoted by this network focus primarily on the following national goals:
- Ensuring all children enter school cognitively, physically, socially and emotionally ready,
- Ensuring all children read at grade level by 3rd grade,
- Ensuring all youth graduate from high school,
- Ensuring all youth complete post-secondary education or training,
- Ensuring all youth are out of school are employed, and
- Ensuring all youth remain safe from violent crime