ARN REACH 2018 is the Meeting for Rehabilitation Nurses
Join your colleagues from all over the nation in West Palm Beach, FL, for this year's premier educational event for rehabilitation nurses to:
- brush up on your CRRN principles with the Live CRRN Review Course
- attend Preconference Sessions to learn How to Manage Behaviors After TBI, and FIM: Expertise & Collaboration
- listen to ARN's Keynote and former Snowboarder Kevin Pearce talk about his life-changing accident during—The Care Reel
- learn how to Bounce Back from adverse challenges during Michelle Camicia's General Session
- get a good laugh from Nurse Comedian Debra Gauldin during her Closing Sessionon using humor in your day-to-day
- tour The Woodlands at John Knox Village and experience a Unique Hands-on Simulation on the SimBus
- personalize your education when you choose from a variety of Concurrent Sessions like Shared Decision Making, Advocating on Capitol Hill, Assisted Animal Therapy, Cardio Disease Prevention, CARF Update on 2018 Medical Rehab Standards, Therapeutic Transfers in Neurorehab, Fall Risk in Cancer Survivors and so many more
- donate to rehabilitation nursing research when you join your peers at the RNF Dinner Symposium to hear Barbara Lutz and Michelle Camicia speak about Stroke and Caregivers during this fundraising event
- connect with new people, new ideas and new opportunities at ARN REACH 2018!
Get a Glimpse of West Palm Beach!
Join ARN in West Palm Beach, October 17–20 for the best conference in rehabilitation nursing.