• Parking Garage inspection of machines prior to the tour as assigned by the manager.
• Troubleshoot issues with parking access system and provide corrective action.
• Assist guests with any issues during the ingress and/or egress.
• Ability and knowledge to explain our Parking rates & procedures.
• Must be able to perform cashier duties for exiting vehicles.
• Assist guests on the use of ticket machines.
• Track and report any and all issues with machines.
• Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
• Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 40lbs).
• Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations.
• Work in accordance with the standard operating procedures of the facility.
• Understand the organization and operation of convention center and of outside agencies as necessary to assume assigned responsibilities.
• Establish and maintain cooperative-working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Practice a high level of customer service.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Customer service focused.
• Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule specifically including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have demonstrated ability to function in fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Experience in heavy public contact.
• Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills with all staff, tenants and clients.
Overnight Parking Garage Attendant